Religious traditions, beliefs and spiritual practices sustain the human spirit. When we feel connected to shared communities of interest, life can be meaningful regardless of the circumstances we face. Researchers cite the nurturing of spirit as a major contributor to an overall sense of gratitude, hope, and well-being.
What is CoroFaith?
CoroFaith is an audio streaming service that addresses the critical spiritual dimension of health and well-being. We have built the largest database of spiritual, religious and wellness content to address the inter-faith needs within the healthcare community. We provide spiritual and religious continuity for individuals from a broad spectrum of traditions, communities, and beliefs. Drawing from over 1000 hours of prayers, sermons, daily scripture, education, meditation and more, we partner with you to ensure that the individual receives consistent access to personal, meaningful spiritual and religious support. CoroFaith features top inspirational figures in religion, spirituality, and academia including Pastor Rick Warren, The Dalai Lama, Rabbi David Wolpe, Mother Angelica, Bernie Siegel, Theodore Roszak, Andrew Weil, and Wayne Dyer.
- Over 1000 hours of inspirational offerings
- Access to 500k sermons from 12k religious communities
- Handcrafted prayers and spiritual exercises
- Meditations, scripture readings and classes
- Interfaith Worship Services for everyone including multiple levels of cognitive ability
- Hospice support and more
The Creation Process
Our CoroFaith product is curated by a team of experts, drawn from academic, interfaith, spiritual, and religious communities. The customized offerings are selected to provide continuity to the individual, within the broader context of the emotional, psychological and behavioral aspects pertinent to personal as well as group beliefs and practices.
The CoroFaith Difference
Research affirms the professional wellness community’s conviction of the importance of providing spiritual and religious support to individuals in their care. But with over 30,000 religious denominations in the U.S. alone, clergy, chaplains, and healthcare workers can find answering the need daunting. CoroFaith presents a unique, individualized, and valuable resource offering support, inspiration, and nurturing when and where it is needed.
What Will You Do With the Rest of Your Life?
Community and Facility Wide Access
Ask to schedule a DEMO
How CoroFaith Works
Entrance into CoroFaith is through a simple assessment that captures the individual’s preferences, affiliations, interests, and practices. Then we build you a customized library that allows you to select your choice of prayers and readings, spiritual exercises, meditations, courses, and scripture. You decide what, when, and where to engage with our rich offering of inspiration, learning, and support.
We can deliver CoroFaith on any web-based platform that can be used on an internet connected device.
The CoroFaith approach bridges research and spirituality, with its evidence-based offering.
- 56% of physicians believe spirituality influences health
- 80% of medical schools offer spiritual care courses
- Positive correlation between daily access to spiritual support and shorter hospital stays among cardiac patients
- Overall mood elevation and reduction of depression
- Enhanced ability to cope with pain and illness
- 90% of current cancer patients and survivors find comfort in interfaith religious services
- Increase of gratitude and a more selfless state
- Hospitals perceived as meeting patients’ spiritual needs are more likely to rate their care at the highest level and recommend to others